Friday, June 22, 2012

instagram noob

Busy busy busy. Seems like the past few months have blurred together. Piles of articles and artwork keep rising higher and higher at my work. Every weekend has been filled with birthdays, holidays, graduations, etc.; and when I'm not going anywhere, I bring work home. During my week, I try to balance time with friends and sleep, ha. Sometimes I imagine adding kids to the mix of my chaotic life, and then I  distract myself from that thought.

But in this crazy life of mine, I do have time for myself and having been resting a little bit more than usual. We recently moved into the Android world, and have been using Instagram since (well, at least I have). I try to keep myself sane by doing relaxing things, and this has been one of them. Here's just a glimpse of my past week:

Round 2 of growing a sunflower in my office/space. I say, I think this one is a winner
Tuesday dinner: Chicken fajita lettuce wraps. This is our attempt to eating healthier. Note to self: add more spices!
Angels v Giants. Too bad they lost this game. Forgot how crazy people can get during these events. I found myself getting into the mix as well...good thing I have this one to keep me sane (for the most part).
She's the Guatemalan version of me. 
(L) Vanessa's aunt got us a sweet discount...yep, we're at field seating. (R) It's Heather's first baseball game. My initial reaction was shock, but then again...you don't see much baseball action in Guam.
Working at an arts & crafts company has its perks. Why not have a boat-themed editorial meeting?
I can honestly say that I'm a fan of Instagram. I know that I'm still new (or "noob") to it all, but I'm excited to see what stories I'll be able to capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment