Friday, February 15, 2013

fishers of men

As I mentioned before on my post here, Brian & I will be returning to Mozambique in the summer leading a team of amazing Vanguard college students and alumni. Last weekend we camped out in the beautiful area of Lake Cachuma located in Santa Barbara. Despite the oh-so-cold/freezing weather, it was a weekend filled with team bonding, ministry, and observing God's creation.

There were times during the weekend that I stood back and watched our team. My heart filled with joy as I tried to hold back tears. I feel blessed to be a part of this team that God put together. I now see why He made us wait...

It was to take these amazing people on this journey, to walk with them through trials and joys, and to celebrate what God is doing in our lives.
From Left to Right
Alex & Camille McClure, Maggie Carranza, Korynn Whitaker, Naomi Rivas, Liz Guevara,  me & the hubs




No comments:

Post a Comment