Wednesday, April 9, 2014

a snippet: sarah showered with love

'Tis the season to get married ... or at least it is for our friends. Next month, Brian & I will be going to two weddings! Two! Both a week apart to top it off. We couldn't be more excited for our two friends that are going to marry to their best friends so soon, and we feel so blessed to be a part of this season in their lives.

This past Sunday, I was invited to Sarah's bridal shower, a friend whom I've gotten to know through my friend, MiriĆ£ (MOH and the creative mind behind the bridal shower). The shower was a success, and the bride-to-be was definitely showered with love. I had the opportunity to photograph the event (I'm not great, but good enough, ha!), which was a lot of fun, capturing candids, decor details, and photo booth moments.

Here is just a preview of Sarah's bridal shower:


[Credits: Decor, MiriĆ£. Cake: Krystle Hernandez]

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment