Thursday, April 3, 2014

april already?

Lately life has been passing by quickly. When my head is constantly buried in busyness, and I barely have time to look up to just catch a breather, I realize that we're in April already. Where has time gone? And what have I been doing in the midst of the busyness? 

I regret not visiting this place more than I should. My goal is to still fill this place with thoughts, pictures, and stories from people ... and as much as I try to come up with excuses reasons of why I don't write, I realize that I just need to do it. 

As I gather up the energy and stamina to jot down ideas for future posts, here are some snapshots of earlier this year:

I turned 26 in January (gulp). Does that mean I'm still in my mid-twenties?
#quarterlifecrisis
The hubs and I have been on a hiking kick this year
 (well, at least the beginning of the year). 
Had a reunion with these lovely girls in one of my favorite cities in California.
San Fran, you have my heart.
Krochet Kids had an amazing warehouse sale last month
... and naturally, I had to go. Loving my new finds
(especially my purse!).

MiriĆ£ and I ventured to DTLA for a mother-daughter date and discovered Urth Caffe.
Let'st just say this place didn't disappoint.
My hubs (the tall one) turned 30!!! I took him to The Bruery, where he was surprised  by his college buddies.
What's better than tasting beers with your boys on your birthday, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment