Saturday, March 9, 2013

my saturday mornings look like this.

Most people have the privilege to sleep in on Saturday mornings.

Not me.

It's soccer season for my hubby.

There's always blood

He absolutely loves soccer. Even more than his UCLA Bruins (whoa).

Before we dated, I was never interested in soccer. When I was younger, I'd flip through the channels on tv and always stumbled soccer games on espn, telemundo, or whatever. Even though it was for a few seconds, I was easily bored at watching both teams pass the ball to one another.

When Brian & I were dating, he'd told me how he loved soccer and would start naming players, both international and national, that I had no clue of. When February came around in our dating relationship, I learned he played soccer for a church league. As a good girlfriend, I went to watch his games showing my support (even though 3/4 of the time I had no clue except to scream and shout when our team mad a GOALLLLLLLLLL!). During this same season, we would go/watch L.A. Galaxy soccer games where I learned a lot of the technical terms, how the game really works, and the names of the players. This has gone on for four years, and I'm proud to say I'm a soccer fan!
Krystle & I aka Soccer Moms

Another plus side of going to these games are these two cuties:






No comments:

Post a Comment