Tuesday, March 26, 2013

sinking like a stone.

"Never good enough. Never good enough. Never good enough."



This tiny voice ran through my head multiple times today.

If I was asked how to break down my job, it would look like this: 50 % vulnerability, 50 % risks.

In my line of work, it's always hit or miss. I can never predict how my week or even day will look like. When I prepare for the worst, the sun is shining; when I prepare for the best, my expectations get the best of me.

As my boss says, "Welcome to the life of an editor!"

After days like today, it's hard to keep motivated, to keep my head high. But I just need to trust that this where I'm suppose to be. And so in the words of Fun, "Carry on, carry on."

In the meantime, my friend's, Liz, baby shower is featured in Mingle. Even though it's a page, it's still something share :)


Will post pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment